- What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on this site, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. Personal information gathered on this site means any information that is related to an identified person, or that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, or personal interests; and other information necessary or useful to provide a product or service that you have requested. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive or private information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and we keep the information secure.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:• To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions: Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company other than an affiliate of Isaksen Solar for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so at any time.
• To serve you more relevant advertisements via Google AdWords and Bing Ads on other websites you visit, including Google and other sites (remarketing): This could be an advertisement on the Google or Bing search results pages or on a site in the Google Display Network.
• To better understand the behavior of our customers and website visitors, we use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as gender, interests and age: You can opt out of interest and behavior-based advertising from Google here, Google Analytics here and other third-party ad networks here.
- E-mail communications: E-mail is not necessarily secure against all forms of interception. If your communication includes sensitive information about you and you would prefer not to transmit this information in this fashion, please contact us by mail or telephone rather than e-mail. We collect only those e-mail addresses that are volunteered by the visitor, through e-mail messages addressed to our company or its employees, or through visitor responses via the “contact us” portion of the site, e-mail marketing destination web pages and public events. We use the lists of e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and to inform those interested in our products about events, products, services or other items of interest. We may also use the lists of e-mail addresses volunteered by our visitors to register the visitor for an extranet account or to process orders for brochures and other written materials. You may opt-out of receiving the promotional or marketing e-mails at any time by notifying us as a reply to any unwanted e-mail, or by writing to Isaksen Solar at 18 Pocasset Street, Fall River, MA 02721. This opt-out procedure will not be avprivacyailable for e-mails that are necessary to provide confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, service request or change in the visitor’s user profile) or for e-mails that confirm a visitor’s status as a registered user of the Isaksen Solar customer extranet.
- Other personal information: We may use a mailing address or phone number that a visitor provides for a variety of Isaksen Solar related reasons. We may send periodic mailings to visitors or make telephone calls to inform those visitors who have provided a mailing address or telephone number of new products, services or events. If you do not wish to receive such calls or mailings, you may request to be removed from the contact list by contacting Isaksen Solar at [email protected] or by telephone (508)971-6600. Additionally, you may make your request by writing to Isaksen Solar at 18 Pocasset Street, Fall River, MA 02721.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted affiliates such as third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. As we develop our business, we may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Isaksen Solar or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
- Data security: We safeguard the security of the data you send us with certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We have taken reasonable precautions to protect against misuse, theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often, that your passwords include a combination of letters and numbers, and that you make certain that you are using a secure browser. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the Web.
- Third-party links: At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
18 Pocasset Street
Fall River, MA 02721